Effective May 27, 2020, due to the heat, wind, and bugs, our Wednesday Food Distribution is back in the building. Our distribution hours will remain the same—8:30 - 12:00 and 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. until further notice.
• 5 - 7 clients will allowed in the food bank at one time with 10 minutes to shop.
• All clients will enter through the sliding glass doors and exit out the door near the clothing room..
• The distribution floor is set-up with client traffic traveling in one direction. Keeping in mind social distancing.
• The food bank will return to custom packed monthly boxes.
• We will not be able to hold on to boxes or bags while clients shop in the clothing room.
• The food bank will provide curbside service for those who feel uncomfortable coming into the building. ALL ORDERS FOR CURBSIDE SERVICE MUST BE CALLED IN MONDAY, TUESDAY, OR WEDNESDAY FROM 8:00 - 10:00 for pick-up that Wednesday. WE WILL NOT FILL ANY ORDERS LEFT ON THE ANSWERING MACHINE.
If you find yourself not able to wait for our next Wednesday distribution, go to MoHelp.org for information regarding other food banks in the Verde Valley.
Thank you for your patience
In March the Sedona Community Food Bank was awarded the Silver Innovator from the Sustainability Alliance. What does this mean? We are recognized as a business for our sustainable practices. Leaving little to no waste.